Well this wedding was rather special! For a start, the summer weather held out for a change, but it was also the wonderful Ema and Darren’s special day. The new Mr. and Mrs. Baker were married at a quaint little chapel in Ema’s home village near Colwyn Bay in Wales, before we headed over to the ever gorgeous Iscoyd Park for a fabulous wedding reception with their nearest and dearest.
– The beautiful flowers from Jacqui O fairytale flowers – all the guests were commenting on them!
– The blush, ivory and gold scheme – complete with pineapple motif that started in the custom #weddingstationery that I created for Ema and Darren, and ended up being a feature throughout the day!
– Not one, but TWO amazing cakes from the lovely Bloomsbury Wedding Cakes, as Ema and Darren decided to cut a gender reveal cake before their wedding cake so that everyone (including themselves!) could find out whether they were expecting a baby girl or boy. I’m very pleased to report that it was pink!! (Sorry Darren )
– Our little stop-off at Starbucks UK en-route to Iscoyd – yes, even newlyweds need caffeine refreshment on long journeys!!
– The 80’s vibe to the live music from the ever talented The Funtime Frankies. Hey I’m a child of the 80’s, there were some amazing classics to come out of that decade!
Finally, a special thank you to Andy at Missiondrones for providing the excellent drone aerial photography – I’m very pleased to now offer this service as a bolt-on for all our TLPS couples. I just love how it sets the scene at your wedding reception! Please contact us for more info