The class is held in our purpose built creative studio space in the pretty market town of Nantwich, in the heart of Cheshire. Each workshop is intentionally kept small for optimal attention given to each participant.
- Level: Beginner
- Date: 7th of December 2019, Saturday
- Time: 10am – 12:30pm
- Venue: The Little Paper Shop, 56 Hospital Street, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5RP
- Price: £65
- Warm Up
- Create your own artwork
After taking this workshop, you’ll know:
- how to hold your calligraphy pen correctly to get the very best out of your lettering
- how to create beautiful hairline strokes and gorgeous thick swells with your calligraphy pen
- how to write a simple alphabet in your own modern calligraphy style
- how to join letters to create pretty calligraphy quotes
- which papers and inks are best for modern calligraphy practice at home
- how to make your calligraphy practice sessions at home really fun and creative
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments, drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Moon & Tide and The Little Paper Shop reserve full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Moon & Tide and The Little Paper Shop reserve full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, The Little Paper Shop will perform all refunds within 5 working days.