How do I use my free screensaver?
Enjoy this free smartphone screensaver, created for you by the lovely team at The Little Paper Shop!
Though every device differs, the usual process is:
- Right-click or hold down your finger to save the image to your device
- Navigate to your screensaver options in your phone’s settings menu – often under ‘display’, or ‘backgrounds’
- Choose the screensaver from your image library, and ‘save’ to set!
– prettify your desktop computer background using the screengrab image below
– style up your smartphone background using the screengrab image below
Missed out on previous months?
You can have a browse through and download from the previous posts below.
Think you know someone who’d like to read this post? Share the love!
Store Opening Hours:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Appointment Only
Wednesday – Appointment Only
Thursday – 9:30-5pm
Friday – 9:30-5pm
Saturday – 9:30-5pm
Sunday – Closed
Get in touch
56 Hospital Street, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5RP