How do I use my free screensaver?
Enjoy this free smartphone screensaver, created for you by the lovely team at The Little Paper Shop!
Though every device differs, the usual process is:
- Right-click or hold down your finger to save the image to your device
- Navigate to your screensaver options in your phone’s settings menu – often under ‘display’, or ‘backgrounds’
- Choose the screensaver from your image library, and ‘save’ to set!
– prettify your desktop computer background using the screengrab image below
– style up your smartphone background using the screengrab image below
Missed out on previous months?
You can have a browse through and download from the previous posts below.
Think you know someone who’d like to read this post? Share the love!
Store Opening Hours:
Tuesday 10am – 5pm
Wednesday 10am – 1pm
Thursday 10am – 5pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Get in touch
34 Hospital Street, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5RP
Error: The account for littlepapershopdesigns needs to be reconnected. Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available. Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: The account for littlepapershopdesigns needs to be reconnected.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.